Readpeaks Native platform is built to optimize programmatic native campaigns. Our built-in optimization tools in combination with the premium publishers and a clearly and fast UX will help you to get the best results for your native campaigns.
To ensure the performance and quality of your campaigns it is important to follow the material instructions carefully.
Headline and teaser
- Do not use periods in the title.
- Question marks, hyphens and semicolons are ok, exclamation marks can be used with caution.
- Headings and introductions must be grammatically correct, and written in good language.
- We recommend that you do not use the product name in the title and preamble.
- We recommend that the image corresponds to the media environment and landing page in the campaign.
- The image should be relevant to the title.
- Follow specific image instructions for the different native formats.
NOTE: Picture safe-zone needs to be considered. Read more in format specific guidelines.
Drive traffic to the correct landing page
- Note that Content Native campaigns should be directed to pages with content such as articles or blogs.
- Product Native campaigns can be directed to pages without written content such as product page in webshop,