Set Conversion Goals
21.01.2018 | 10:50:00 | Tomas Forsbäck
ReadPeak offers a fast and smart way to track website conversions from your Native Advertisement campaign.
You can set any number of specific goals to a campaign. Goals can be:
- Specific webpage visit goal (for example “Thank you page” or Product page or Shopping Cart page)
- Specific button clicks goal (For example signup or download) Beta
- Time-tracking goal (For example spent 1 min on page) Beta
How to set up goals
- Make sure you have implemented the ReadPeak pixel on your website. Read more here
- Go to Campaign page
- Push the “Goals” button in the middle box.
- Enter goal Name, Type of goal and Trigger value(for example web-page url)
- Press Add
Redo the steps to set more goals.
Now your goals are set. Goals are tracked in the Dashboard Live Performance view!
See how specific medias, articles and article-variations convert to goals
Tips! Go mouse over on the Goal to see the title of the goal:
Optimize based on conversion data
You can easily optimize campaign towards conversion results with fast deactivation of article-variant.
- Push the green circle to de-activate variation in specific media.
- Push the red circle to re-activate variation in specific media.
Choose what goals to see, what to hide:
You can specify what goals are seen on the dashboard by choosing and next to the goal.
Back to all blog post